CrazyBoards.org

Friend is pushy

witchywoman

My friend called yesterday after school to see if her daughter could come down and play with my daughter. My daughter was tired from school (she's 6, she's always tired after school). So I told her that my daughter was resting watching a movie and I'd call her if she wanted to play later. Well, she didn't, so I didn't call. So, friend called today and gave me crap for not calling back. I told her daughter didn't want to play. Then she's like "Im having a bunch of people over tonight, and you need to come or else thats not nice of you." or something like that. That just sounds pushy and bitchy to me. And I don't take orders well. If you tell me I need to do something, more than likely, I wont. So, I don't plan on going over. I mean that's not the only reason. I've been having problems with anxiety, ocd, and paranoia. So, being around a bunch of people breathing their air does not sound fun to me. So yeah, there you go.

This person is your "friend"? Forget the OCD, paranoia, and anxiety...you shouldn't go cause she's manipulative and controlling. Like okay I don't know her and I've only read about this one instance, but still, why reward her for treating you like this?

I'm totally with koali777 on this one witchywoman, that is not something a true friend would do, the heck with her 'gathering' she's the one being not nice! Seriously how rude was that to TELL you you're not nice if you don't come to this tonight? Really manipulative! cussing.gif

ewwwwwwwwwww reminds me of a friend - total passive aggressive behavior, manipulating to the hilt, guilt tripping queen... I finally ignored her after our kids had grown up (didn't want to ruin it for my kids since they played with her kids) but for years I minimized MY contact with her...

All said and done, it's all about control - IMHO

Thanks. I agree. I didn't go. So, of course all night she kept posting stuff on Facebook about how much fun they were having etc. I don't care. She's usually a nice friend. But, she was drinking since Friday night. Im not kidding. She was trashed Friday night and probably all day Saturday. When she's drinking she's worse. She's mean, pushy, and manipulative. I don't like to be around her when she's drinking, and her husband doesn't either. She doesn't get the hint though. Let's see if I hear from her today. Probably not, since Im not a nice person...

Whoa, THAT is majorly uncool of her to drink like that, with kids?? Seriously you can't go off doing that nonesense like you're a teen when you have to be responsible for kids, I don't care if they're 8 or 18 its all in the example you set for them you know? And SHE sounds not only pushy, maipulative but wickedly irresponsible, I bet her mariage falls apart real soon if she doesn't WAKE up, but sadly many people like her stay in denial for the remainder of their lives...GOOD call NOT going witchywoman, you so did NOT need that crap she's dishing out. I hope you're having a better weekend, things any easier with the OCD?

Yeah, but you don't have kids looking up to you daily right r.mc.murphy? If you have little ones it's cool as long as you manage to control it when they are around so they don't see you at your 'worst' like it sounds like this lady 'friend' of witchywoman was last Friday and most of Saturday, you know?

I haven't talked to her since she "told" me I had to come over on Saturday. Hmph. The funny thing about her drinking is, is she gets obnoxious when she drinks. She almost left her husband because he was the same way when he drank. So, he gave up drinking and hasn't drank for months, I think coming up on a year.

When (if?) I hear from her, she will give me crap. I don't care. I will tell her how she was.

Archived