CrazyBoards.org

can Benzos cause a seizure?

Why are you making the jump from headache to seizure? Headaches are very common and seizures are not a common cause of them.

I was reading an article about this guy who updosed to a mg on Klonopin and he had a seizure, I didn't know.

BUT really who is to say it was because of the Klonopin, I always thought it was a Anti-Epileptic as well.

I have headaches sometimes with auras after taking the klonopin.

Just curious.

B.

I took 1 mg of klonopin at bedtime for about eight months and got off it because of nightmares. I don't think it gave me a headache, but if you're having aura's that might be migraine-is the pain on one side of your head or whole head? I get migraines and man they SUCK! Hope it's not Billyboyboo. I take lorazepam now and it's not ever given me a headache, but you could just be sensitive to it. Do you take it with or without food? Sometimes that makes a difference....

I took 1 mg of klonopin at bedtime for about eight months and got off it because of nightmares. I don't think it gave me a headache, but if you're having aura's that might be migraine-is the pain on one side of your head or whole head? I get migraines and man they SUCK! Hope it's not Billyboyboo. I take lorazepam now and it's not ever given me a headache, but you could just be sensitive to it. Do you take it with or without food? Sometimes that makes a difference....

I take it without food usually, I'm on 3mg a day, I tapered down from 4-5mg a day, I've been on Klonopin for 9 years now. Ativan helps me, but I would need at least 6mg a day, as for me Klonopin is potent.

Billy.

PS Xanax gave me Nightmares at one time, so I changed to Klonopin.

Only had xanax like twice and it made me feel drunk. LOL! So they didn't give it to me again. The ativan really does work well for me at 1 mg. So do you think it's a migraine or a normal headache you're getting?

Only had xanax like twice and it made me feel drunk. LOL! So they didn't give it to me again. The ativan really does work well for me at 1 mg. So do you think it's a migraine or a normal headache you're getting?

Normal headache, sometimes I have migraines, I see a Neuro-Psych.

Yeah Xanax has that quick fix, Ativan is pretty good, when I was in the hospital...

they had me on 2mg Ativan along with 1mg of Klonopin.

B.

Archived