CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Caillech

Damn. People can only think of themselves. Right?

So with all the things going on with my health and crap, I get a call from "her" at the ranch basically asking me "what about me?"

Um. I have no idea. It's not that im not willing to help you. It's more along the lines of my life is pretty much in limbo because I don't know what the hell is in my brain and um, I have to have an unknown amount of physical therapy and, and, and.

Things are actually going pretty good. I have my moments, but over all things are much better than they were say 3 years ago.

People just never cease to surprise me. They should. But they don't.

Anyway i'm gunna make arrangements to get my stuff out of the bottom house so I can as she put it "set her free".

Wow. I wasn't aware I had the power to keep slaves.

So I just had to rant. I don't know. I mean I know people have lives. I get that. But life is about more than "me". And it's definitely about more than "me first".

Yeah. what you say makes total and complete sense.

Really this is what i have been dealing with all my life.

I'm going to go get my stuff. I guess partly why I have been dreading doing this is because it's totally changed. the whole situation. But this is someone who cannot tolerate change. So, i'm never going to hear the end of it. I told her that i might have to do upto 12 hours a week in physical therapy. She said that pt consists of just getting up and doing things. she said when she broke her leg (compound fracture) her pt was the ranch and stairs. That might be why one of her legs is a full inch shorter than the other and why she has constant pain in her back. But whatever. People will make disasters choices and because they do they just expect you to too.

I'm all done doing that. I have to do what i have to do, which is take care of my medical stuff and to hell with the people who say that doesn't help.