CrazyBoards.org

quick question to everyone ... anyone have experiencing having to skip a few days of abilify just because they ran out and can't get it until monday. just a logistical problem, but that's the way it is. just wondering if i should be prepared for anything weird coming my way. merci.

meds in sig. i guess doses aren't, so here they are. dex: 20mg am, 10mg noon. abilfy: 5mg am. lamictal: 200mg am. clonazepam: 2mg prn. slurroquel: ?mg prn for sleep when i just need need need need to sleep. quite seldom, actually.

wmwid

Do you still have some pills left? If you do, break them down to 2.5's to hold you through. Alternatively you could try going to your local pharmacy with your empty pill bottle and ask if you can have two pills to get you through. I've been just given medication like that before.

Abilify withdraw isn't particularly bad. In fact, it's barely noticeable most likely due to it's long half-life. However, I second Cetkat's suggestion as your mood could go all wonky if you don't keep taking it. Even if you only miss a few days.

i'm afraid of the possibility for wonky moods. unfortunately, i only realized yesterday morning that i was that close to being out of meds and didn't have the foresite to split doses. duh. i hate when i lose track of meds.

maybe i will try that cetkat. my pharmacists kick ass and i know them as well as one would (generally) know their pharmacist. in fact, they tend to call when i don't reorder my meds. just to make sure or something. *shrug*

so yeah. that might work. good thing it's the weekend.

good point nf. i didn't even think to look. today is day 1 without it, so we shall see how it goes. funny thing though ... got a call from my pharmacist this morning while i was sleeping telling me it was time to refill some meds. loved.gif they're the best. i hate to think what might happen if i ever have to change pharmacies for some retarded insurance reason. in any case, they're all over me and i will have my meds in a few days, but it's the few days without that i'm worried about. in any case, i feel somewhat reassured by nf's input. and i'll try to tapdance near the line while i wait for my favorite aap.

Archived