CrazyBoards.org

Lamictal and topomax togethor?

I asked my doc to put me back on the topomax because I have started my binge and purging sessions up to two hours daily.... I stopped taking my prozac ( one month ago) and am dealing with that side effect... but I take lamictal, 400mg daily... and it helps my moods...(not my cycling so much), but does anyone have experience with it togethor?

just ned to stop the binge and purge constantly.. (I have been doing this for years and the longest I can go without a session is about 2 weeks.... ;)

thanks~

Well.. I was on Topomax for a couple of years about 5 years ago and remember stopping it ( I was taking it with respirdal) because my moods got more aggressive.... and I was so forgetful, it did help me stop the binge and purge cycle for a bit. I don't trust therapy anymore.. i have been to every dr in Nashy... a 3 month treatment that was horrible in Arizona, years of bringing up the same shit seems to make it worse.. I am currently reviewing some self help workbooks and trying to conquer it on my own.... anywho, my Dr never really gives me a straight answer... but I stay at Scales nutrition because of my insurance...

Thank you for your input ~

Archived