CrazyBoards.org

new guy here

Hey everyone. I was stoked when I found this board and the raw attitude of recovery.

I'm diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder bipolar type 1. Had a helluva time dealing with this over the last decade. I have a long history of med non-compliance which would lead me to insane breaks and all around psychotic behavior. I was put on the Haldol dec shot a couple years ago and have been doing pretty good since. I go to a MICA day treatment program that has been helping me. Looking for some added support here. Hopefully I can give some as well.

Feeling blah today. On the verge of tears sometimes. So, I thought I would fill out my profile and jump into the boards here.

Matt

Hey Matt, welcome to the boards! Some people are comfortable posting all over the place right away, and some people it takes a while, but this really is a good place to be and the people are very helpful and supportive. Infact, it's the ONLY forum I have EVER joined for MI, and the only one I'll ever be a part of. I am completely monogamous when it concerns CB. It's the best.

I hope to see you around!

Matt, check out our chat room if you're a little down and want to talk. There are usually several people there and the conversations are varied, to say the least!

Be sure to go over the rules---they're pretty simple. You are welcome to PM a moderator or admin if you have an issue about something.

I'm glad you found us. Sounds like your day treatment program is a good thing, and you'll find that most of our members will encourage you to be med compliant.

olga

Archived