CrazyBoards.org

Ahh! My social life is going terribly!

There isn't much of substance to report. I'm taking my medicine, I see a psychiatrist, and I see a psychologist. But, I just feel like screaming! I'm pretty good with people, and I build up meaningful relationships.

But, if I'm not surrounded by people 100% of the time, I go CRAZY and irrationally think if every reason why EVERYONE isn't contacting me... I must not be worthwhile, I must be an un-fun person, etc.

My best friend didn't answer his phone... it must be because he HATES ME or he has something MORE IMPORTANT than me going on. I talked to him earlier today, sure. But, that was only by txt.

I used to not have ANY friends. Now I have friends, but I don't see what they see in me. And, I'm afraid maybe they see nothing in me long-term. And, I don't know how to get over this!

All in all, I'm freaking out right now... I'm afraid to take any more Klonopin, I might take a Seroquel (Well, I will, just not sure how soon, cause I don't feel like going to sleep right now), because I'd rather freak out!

I'm not being very rational right now. I'm being very emotional. I'm angry, I'm jealous, and I'm crazy!

Archived