CrazyBoards.org

Seeking Research Participants

JT1234

We are currently undertaking research which is investigating potential relationships between styles of personality, thoughts and feelings with self-harm.

This research is being conducted via an online questionnaire which takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. Participation is strictly confidential and completely voluntary.

If you are over the age of 18 years and are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to read more about this research. You will also be able to access the questionnaire from the following web page:

http://tinyurl.com/kt7hwp

**If there is any question that you don't want to answer or your no longer want to participate, simply close the browser and you will exit the study**

Thanks in advance for your interest in this reserach.

JT1234

• 1 month later...
Guest JT1234

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I just wanted to thank everyone who has participated in this research, it is very much appreciated and hopefully will lead to a greater understanding of self-injury.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that if you have not yet participated and would still like to, access to the questionnaire will be open for 2-3 more weeks after which time access will be closed.

Thanks again and I hope you all feel as good as you can.

Kind regards

JT1234

Archived