CrazyBoards.org

FREAKing ouT

I haven't slept well for days.  I can't sleep at night because I can't be anaware in the dark.  I'm afraid my husband will just die in his sleep.  I can't sit down for more than a minute or two.  I can't do any artwork, which would help so much.  I'm crying all the time, over everything.  I've been pulling out hair, biting my lips until they bleed, and picking my face.  I eat too much, then feel like a slut for doing so.  I want to drink.  Bad.

I can barely stand this. 

I just needed to say all that.

Fox

I'm so sorry. As you know I was in a similar situation not too long ago.

I really hope you are feeling better now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I am, thank god.  Except for the sleep, of course.  It's 5:30 am where I am.  I'm up working on cutting mats for photos that my husband and I will be entering in the county fair tomorrow.  I was able to actually do some abstact work using my new oil pastels earlier-- after three Klonopin and a Risperdal.

Thank you for asking.  I'm glad you're feeling better, too.

Fox

I was just going to add, that I have been there/ was there earlier this morning and I know waaaaaaaaaaaaay too well what kind of hell you're going through. I used to be frantic that my mate would die/ take a sudden loathing of me/was only staying with me out of pity. It was just awful.  The docs are fartling around with my meds which is why I've been awake since 4ish.

Seroquel helps me with the sleep problems usually, but there is nothing like a good dose of Klonipin to cut the mental/emotional chaos down to a dull roar.

Good luck with the photos :) and get some sleep girl!

Really Fox, I hope you feel better. Sleep dep, if done to another person, is  considered torture ;)

Archived