CrazyBoards.org

What is the point

No friends

No family of my own

No life

wake up to emptiness

why even try

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

please, please, please...find someone to talk to.you are not alone with these feelings. i'm sure many of us have felt this way. the only way tomorrow can  get better, is  if you hang on until tomorrow.

Because you are human.  You deserve to feel better.  You can't feel better if you kill yourself.  They are mutually exclusive. 

I know that when you are depressed hearing everyone else telling you to hang on and keep trying sounds trite, but that is all we can say.  Most of us have been through something similar in our past.  We are living proof that you can feel better.  Not every day is going to be sunshine and rainbows.  But some will.  They maybe few and far between, but if you don't try, you will never find out. 

Keep posting.  We are listening.

I bought some running shoes today ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Secrets (is that like "CIA Top Secret" or "Victoria's Secret"?)~

I love buying new things.  I am a big believer in self-medicating with retail therapy--in addition to the chocolate ice cream, of course.  It might seem insignificant, but getting some exercise might help.  It's supposed to release endorphines or something.  I know a lot of people consider it a vital part of their mental health diets.  If I would get off my lazy ass once in a while, I'd probably agree with them!

If you start to feel like you're slipping too far and you can't get back up by yourself, please please please click here.

Take care of yourself.  There's almost always at least one person hanging around, even in the middle of the night (different time zones, lots of insomniacs, etc.).  As synthetic said, keep posting.  We are listening.

~CS

Guest Secrets

I bought some running shoes today ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Secrets (is that like "CIA Top Secret" or "Victoria's Secret"?)~

Its the secrets of how I think of offing myself and how shitty I think about myself. If family only knew what goes on in my head...

Secrets, I have the why even bother anymore feeling. I have suicidal fantasies, I understand. I don't know if you are in school or living alone.  You need a therapist, if you can't afford one, check out the health and welfare folks... they are being really fair with me.

This is a pretty cool board space, we look out for each other the best we can. You may feel empty, and bleak, but you aren't alone.  ;)

Guest Secrets

I am the same, weekends are bad. Not motivated to go out. The tennis shoes were for me to start exercising. They are a bit too tight but I have worn them anyway so i cant return them. more wasted money

Guest Secrets

I'm in this dark hole sinking tonight. Very bleak, very sad. I have no hope,nothing to stay alive for, very dark, very dark.

Dont wanna call anyone, dont wanna talk, no one will understand as I am supposed to have so much to live for

Guest Secrets

I take lexapro and adderall and I have a horrible migraine today. It seems like any medicine I take cause problems and ailments. It hurts so bad between my eyes. I want it all to go away. My dad has been cheating on mom and wonders why I have stopped talking to him.

I'm in this dark hole sinking tonight. Very bleak, very sad. I have no hope,nothing to stay alive for, very dark, very dark.

Dont wanna call anyone, dont wanna talk, no one will understand as I am supposed to have so much to live for

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Secrets~

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad.  You need to remember that depression doesn't care how much you have to live for.  It can make even the most exciting future seem like a pointless waste of time.  It's the worst feeling.  Sometimes I feel stupid just for feeling that way.  Of course, not everyone understands that this is a chemical imbalance, not an attitude problem.  It sounds like your meds aren't working for you.  What does your pdoc/tdoc have to say about all of this?  Have you told him or her how you're feeling?

I'm warm and fuzzy, so I'm sending you hugs and positive vibes.  I would send chocolate ice cream, but I don't have the right connector cable on my computer.  We at CrazyBoards are in the abyss with you.  We care.  We understand.  We are listening.  Keep posting.

~CS

Guest Secrets

I have no one. Docs dont care during holiday much less during the week. all she will say is up my lexapro. just disappointe i couldnt do much with my life. i'm not living my life, i just watch tv. i dont even have an appetite anymore

Secrets, it sounds like your pdoc isn't really listening to you.  This sounds pretty serious.  Can you try going to a new pdoc?  Print this thread and bring it with you so the new doc will see how you're really feeling.  If you start feeling like you really might do something to seriously hurt or kill yourself, please go get help.  I posted the same link in another reply, but they changed the address.  Take care of yourself!

~CS

Archived