CrazyBoards.org

stopped taking trileptal due to allergic reaction

I want my mania/hypomania to stay.  I am currently taking only 200 mg of Zoloft and have put off seeing my pdoc so I don't get another mood stabilizer prescribed.  I love having my thoughts racing.  I love how I feel.  I can actually feel my music now.  I think mania gets a bad wrap.  What's so bad about being happy?  Sure I spent some money I shouldn't have today, but who doesn't do that once in a while?  I also cleaned out and scrubbed my refrigerator/freezer today.  I am not tired at all and I don't want to take my sleeping pill because it makes me dizzy.  So what is so wrong with taking my Zoloft and being happy?

Ever heard of kindling? If not, read about it and see if you still want to enjoy mania/hypomania.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to mention that what comes up must come down? Usually, anyway...it's the inevitability of bipolar.  It's a cyclical illness.  When I was unmedicated I could only stay high for so long and then BOOM! I crashed and the depression was terrible.  Please reconsider getting on another med to get stabilized.

Karen

Archived