CrazyBoards.org

Sorry that I havent been around much recently but there is no reason as to why I havent been around I just havent been about........

I started on Lamictal FINALY on August 1st which has been a total life change around medication, I suddenly can sleep for a minamum of 10 hours a night, yes i wake up in the night still but the main thing is I GET SLEEP and feel so much beette and so much more rested for it.

My eyes, woah I cant praise this enough you can actually see the color of my eyes now!! as my pupils are not as dilated as they used to be, I had actualy forgotten what color my eyes were as I was so used to looking in the mirror and simply seeing the pupils imensly dilated!  Now my boyfriend says you can tell when I am going manic as my eyes grow ./ the pupils dilate!

I have been going out with a wonderful guy called Phil since the 3rd of august, he has had such a positive influence on me he is awesome I cant praise him enough!  He is a student nurse, we get on so well, he is amazing.  He cares for me and above all has given me the self belief that I can achieve anything that I put my mind to, he says 'well I beleive in you, its about time you start to believe in you!'

I have been accepted onto a undergraduate course with the open unniversity which starts in november, i wanted to start it in september but the course is over subscribed so i have to start it in november!  I will keep you posted as to how it goes!

I am on day 76 without self injury as well.

sorry for being distant, I promise to check in more often

Lea

xxx

Sorry that I havent been around much recently but there is no reason as to why I havent been around I just havent been about........

I started on Lamictal FINALY on August 1st which has been a total life change around medication, I suddenly can sleep for a minamum of 10 hours a night, yes i wake up in the night still but the main thing is I GET SLEEP and feel so much beette and so much more rested for it.

My eyes, woah I cant praise this enough you can actually see the color of my eyes now!! as my pupils are not as dilated as they used to be, I had actualy forgotten what color my eyes were as I was so used to looking in the mirror and simply seeing the pupils imensly dilated!

Archived