CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Blue Morpho

Sanity Score - What's Your Number

119. THAT freaks me out a bit. 5 serious concerns, 9 mild. LOVELY. Bold for major.

General Coping 68

Life Events 44

Depression 56

Anxiety 33

Phobias 0 (!!! THIS IS ME EXCITED!!!!)

Self-Esteem 83

Eating Disorders 45

Schizophrenia 20

Dissociation 25

Mania 80 (guess who knew she was starting a manic episode?)

Sexual Issues 44 (Because apparently liking sex, having sex when manic, and using sex to get stuff is a problem)

Relationship Issues 6

Alcohol 33

Drugs 0

Physical Issues 33

Smoking Issues 0

Gambling Issues 0

Technology Issues 44

Obsessions/Compulsions 19

Posttraumatic Stress 33

Borderline Traits 75

The mild concerns are the life events, anxiety, eating disorders (and I am overweight, which apparently causes additional stress), dissociation (okay, I lose track of time and forget silly things, just like everyone else, dudes), sexual issues (because I really like sex or something), alcohol (I totally binge drink and it takes a lot to get me drunk, damn my genes), technology issues, physical issues (I'm diabetic), and PTSD. HOORAY!!!

<3

My score is a 160 now. It hasn't really gone down much which surprises me. I guess I just got out of the hospital and am under a lot of stress so that is probably why. Ugh.

i got a 131. they say they found 8 major concerns, and 6 milder concerns...

Major: general coping (75), depression,(78) self-esteem(92), eating disorder(55), mania and bipolar disorder(65), technology issues(69), obsessions and compulsions(56), and borderline traits (58)

Minor: life events (31), anxiety(49), dissociation(42), sexual issues(25), physical issues(50), ptsd (42)

simply put, i have issues. the biggest one being self esteem, but i already knew that...

106 today. that's the highest it's ever been. of course, i feel like cr*p today. and apparently i'm both depressed and manic, as well as have anxiety and general coping as my major concerns. both mania and depression were the same score. how can that be?

i must be bad off because when i take it and it's a good day, it's lower than when i take it on a bad day. today i must really suck, because it's never been over 93 before. but i don't need a test to tell me that.

i think i'm going back to bed.

Edited by mammakanin

I had to giggle a bit because where it said to list any mental health issues you've been diagnosed with and I tried to list mine, it wouldn't let me list them all because it was too long (if you're curious, it's just the same ones that are in my signature haha, that's all I'm diagnosed with). Anyway...my score was 139.

I tested with a 157 - I can't say there was too much of the "report" that I disagreed with in principle.

But I am a highly anxious, and high panic state, so no doubt that did not help.

I tested again two days later and ended up with a 151.

General Coping 93Life Events 25Depression 72Anxiety 66Phobias 50Self-Esteem 100Eating Disorders 70Schizophrenia 30Dissociation 17Mania 45Sexual Issues 25Relationship Issues 0Alcohol 0Drugs 0Physical Issues 50Smoking Issues 100Gambling Issues 0Technology Issues 50Obsessions/Compulsions 75Posttraumatic Stress 92Borderline Traits 79

score 152

GeneralCoping:57

LifeEvents:31

Depression:31

Anxiety:58

Phobias:67

Self-Esteem:67

EatingDisorders:45

Schizophrenia:50

Dissociation:42

Mania:85

SexualIssues:25

RelationshipIssues:56

Alcohol:67

Drugs:8

PhysicalIssues:33

SmokingIssues:38

GamblingIssues:0

TechnologyIssues:50

Obsessions/Compulsions:81

PosttraumaticStress:8

Borderline Traits:92

I scored a 157 -- there were quite a few alarming red exclamation marks and lots of yellow "watch out for the sharp turn" signs.

I will need to retest in a while ........ I did like the fact that I seemed to have no gambling issues ... that was pretty much the only issue that did not have a special sign next to it.

A little thumbs up sign might not have hurt!

Yay - I've gained 10 points since my last test.

Overall - 116

General Coping - 86

Life Events - 41

Depression - 72

Anxiety - 66

Phobias - 8

Self-Esteem - 67

Eating Disorders - 45

Schizophrenia - 5

Dissociation - 17

Mania - 45

Sexual Issues - 6

Relationship Issues - 25

Acohol - 0

Drugs- 33

Physical Issues-50

Smoking Issue - 0

Technology Issues - 25

Obsessions/Compulsions - 31

Postraumatic Stress -17

Borderline Traits -54

172?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband almost dropped me off at the psych ward yesterday. No wonder. I don't see a problem with myself however. I asked him what he was going to wear for christmas. What's the big deal about that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him what he was going to wear for christmas
Seems a fair enough question. Half the problem with Xmas is people do not plan ahead.......and always end up with those stupid reindeer sweaters, you however seem to have a plan which seems good, granted it is August, but forward planning and all.

Am I the only one who can't think of the word "mild" without thinking about salsa?

Took the quiz three times and averaged the results, tried not to think too hard about the questions else I end up changing my answer repeatedly.

my serious concerns:

Anxiety 95 (wow... holy fucking...wow...I am now officially anxious about being anxious)

Phobias 58

schizophrenia 65

Dissociation 75

mania 60

OCD 81

Honestly had never considered myself obsessive before, a little compulsive maybe, but with three results all giving me high numbers in that area I'm wondering if there's something to it. Dissociation I find a little strange, I'm no pdoc, but it was my understanding that dissociation usually goes hand in hand with PTSD and I scored mild to low in that area.

My total is 77. Depression 63, phobias 58, self-esteem 83.

I love how it says, on top, that I seem to be in generally good mental health, and down below, under specific issues, it notes that people with my depression score are usually having a moderate to severe depressive episode. In what world is "generally good mental health" compatible with being in the middle of a major depressive episode??

Still crazier than your average bear, but over the past few years, it seems to have gone steadily down.

69. No major problems. 9 milder ones.

Dissociation high because I've got a crappy memory. Life events high. Physical issues high (do any of those things *really* indicate lack of sanity?). I'm more or less asexual (always have been) - that gets flagged as a sanity problem too.

More relevantly:

Depression - 28

Mania - 30

PTSD - 25

Eating disorders - 35

Self-esteem - 41

Edited by mcx

I scored a 125, and I found the breakdown very accurate to my current situation.

An interesting test.

I bookmarked it so I can do it again in the future.