CrazyBoards.org

Risperdal And Sexual Side Effects ?

When I was on Zoloft I simply had absolutely no desire to have sex , It got to the point before I stopped taking it that I would skip a few doses before my significant other was coming over just so we could have sex ... lol .. That was many moons again (I was 16 - 17)

Now I'm 20 , haven't been on medication for a long time now.. However recently started the medications listed in my signature. Wellbutrin aside from making me rather hypomanic makes me horny as hell , niether is a reall negative unless I get into a mixed state. However I started Risperdal today , I am very afraid that I'll lose my Libido again or something worse ... What Sexual Side Effects are associated with Risperdal ? Has anyone had any ?

Ihave been on it for about a week and no side effects yet I am on 1.5 mg at night though so mabey the higher doses will effect that area I hope not I think I am due for a increase  ;) ..Pepsi

When I was on Zoloft I simply had absolutely no desire to have sex , It got to the point before I stopped taking it that I would skip a few doses before my significant other was coming over just so we could have sex ... lol .. That was many moons again (I was 16 - 17)

Now I'm 20 , haven't been on medication for a long time now.. However recently started the medications listed in my signature. Wellbutrin aside from making me rather hypomanic makes me horny as hell , niether is a reall negative unless I get into a mixed state. However I started Risperdal today , I am very afraid that I'll lose my Libido again or something worse ... What Sexual Side Effects are associated with Risperdal ? Has anyone had any ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived