CrazyBoards.org

dont know what happened

trigger for gyn stuff*

in the last week i started getting pains in two spots up in my vagina.

after that i had an iud fitted (emercengcy contraception) and when the doctor did the internal with her fingers it hurt so much, both inside and the actual entrance. but she didnt say anything. and neither did i.

my sweet bf tried having sex with me this weekend but had to stop because it was just too painful.

i went to the bathroom and got out a mirror. there is a 1.5cm tear of the entrance of my vagina going into my perineum.

i used my fingers to feel inside and there is a sore spot halfway up on one side, and what feels like a 1-2 inch cut inside my vagina on the other side.

i am scared. i have absolutely no idea how this happened.

should i go to my gp? or does this sort of thing heal by itself?

it isnt bleeding.

i have no unusual discharge or signs of infection.

i keep getting sharp pains where the cut is. i keep worrying that its my iud come out. but i go and check the strings and the iud is perfectly in place as far as i can tell.

;)

i dissociate things alot and cant remember how on earth this happened.

i dont remember being hurt (in the last 5 years)

:)

dora

x

You should go bring this up with your gyn!

Regardless of how you got them, you want to be sure that you're getting treatment so that they heal well and don't get infected. Your gyn may also be able to tell you something about how they happened -- it could be something entirely 'natural' such as vaginal dryness, for example.

If the answer from your gyn suggests you may have been dissociating when these happened, you need to talk to your pdoc/tdoc about it. I know that's likely to be very embarassing -- I know I've been very embarrassed to talk about 'women things' and sex with mine -- but you've got to know what's going on. And your pdoc/tdoc can't get you the best possible treatment if they don't know everything that's happening.

I wish I had better answers for you.

Fiona

Archived