CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Caillech

Hi...For a Minute

Stopping by to say Hi. I miss some of you. Went into the blogs area for a little bit. Got to a certain persons blog...which was the same as it was this time last year and say "im outta hea."

Things are for the most part well. I have been having a lot of episodes. Some that include full blown psychosis. But for the most part handling it rather well.

Hope the majority of you can say the same. And if not...I hope it gets better for you. (even the person who tells the same story a year later. Cheese would be the trigger word here. Sorry, Im evil.)

Stopping by to say Hi. I miss some of you. Went into the blogs area for a little bit. Got to a certain persons blog...which was the same as it was this time last year and say "im outta hea."

Things are for the most part well. I have been having a lot of episodes. Some that include full blown psychosis. But for the most part handling it rather well.

Hope the majority of you can say the same. And if not...I hope it gets better for you. (even the person who tells the same story a year later. Cheese would be the trigger word here. Sorry, Im evil.)

Good to see you again, even if you are still having those kind of episodes. Handling it well is a sign of your progress, so it's great to hear that! A little bit at a time, right?

I don't know about the person telling the same story, but I know from my own experience that we have to go through the same shit again and again before we can see the best way to deal with it. If we didn't, we would question ourselves far more and be more susceptable to the lies our illnesses tell us.

Hope you can carry on finding your own path to wellness. And of course, if not, we'll always be here ;)

All the best

I can see how my original post could come across as a bit condesending. This particular person...is a bit of a case. I know I told the same story for 21 years. So it's not like I don't have experience in that area, cuz I do.

I know that there is a way out. It's been two years since my last suicide attempt and even longer than I have actually seriously expressed that I was going to try. So it does get better. It's not easy. I still have huge moments where I am struggling. I just deal with it differently. I am still dealing with the same stuff. I just had to find a different way to relate I gues. There is a chinese proverb that says if you don't change the direction you're going in, you will most likely get there. This can be a good thing. But in my case, with suicidal depression being a main problem, it was not good.

imma shut up now.