CrazyBoards.org

The Rare Day, Oh!

This is why I keep a journal. It's important to remember days like this when you're down. 

Depression makes you think that you've never had a good in your entire life. With a journal, I have a Testament to all the good days (and the reassurance more will follow).

Microsoft Word or Word Processesor make it effortless.

HooRAY!  Here's wishing you one ... two ... a few ... perhaps even many ... more of those (don't want to get greedy).  Except maybe minus the electrocution close-call.

Is there no end to the good that a night or two of good sleep can produce??!! What an amazing "drug".

Plus sometimes the planets just align or something, eh?  Too often it's the other way 'round.

I'm happy for you.  Thank you for sharing it. ;)

Thank you, dear A.M.  I've had a few really bad days in a row, mostly from personalizing the catastrophe and losing sleep over it.  Work is crazy and I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose. 

So I'm going to try to take a page from your book and get some sleep tonight.  Danke for the inspiration.

[Geez!  That's gotta be the third post tonight I've had to edit!  I'm having a little cognitive trouble.  Forgive me.]

Archived