CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

I hate to beg when I'm being such a spammer, but we need money

I'm expecting a check tomorrow (thing better damn well come) and will very gladly donate. This site means the world to me.

VE,

Just sent in a small contribution via PayPal, hope it worked. Should have been an instant transfer. Please let me know if it wasn't.......

Sirwriter

PS: I have a DCL lcd monitor you can have if you want it. It isn't widescreen, but has excellent resolution and I think is 21" wide.

Ok. I really stretched and gave all I could this time. I hope it helps. Unfortunately I am on ssdi and can't give much. This site is very important to me. Thank you for the work you do.

I don't want you spending your food or rent money or anything. We have plenty of users who are not living below the poverty level who can give enough to make up for those of you who can't afford to give anything so please don't give money you can't afford to give.

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was using rent money or something! I didn't mean that at all. I'm happy to donate what I can when I can. I was just explaining why my amount was small. But I suppose every little bit helps! ;) I don't know if I would have survived this last psychotic breakdown without this site and I really mean that. So thank you for doing all you do! And thanks to all the members as well who help others here!

You can set up your Paypal account so that it links to your bank account. That's how I do it, because I also don't have a credit card. It just takes a few days for the money to clear, instead of instantly if you were using a credit card.

hey, cool I didn't know that! thanks.

lets see...

edit: wow, 112%! looks like I am to late.

Edited by Ody

...donations are never too late or too little.

hey, cool I didn't know that! thanks.

lets see...

It's still open for donations, until Aug 29.

...donations are never too late or too little.

ok

lg,

Ody

sorry I spaced out when the SSDI check came last week.... sent donation a few minutes ago.... its not much but I'm sure every bit helps.

sorry I spaced out when the SSDI check came last week.... sent donation a few minutes ago.... its not much but I'm sure every bit helps.

It does.

If I could tell which payments came from people on SSDI I'd refund all of them over $20, if there are any.

If I could tell which payments came from people on SSDI I'd refund all of them over $20, if there are any.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it makes me feel good when I'm able to give, in spite of poverty. I would probably feel differently if you were getting fat on donations, but I know that is very far from the truth, and that you're hurting as much as any of us on SSDI.

I may start ordering more of my stuff through amazon links here. I can't donate this month. But maybe next month. I've been wanting to do it for a while. But I didn't see this until today, and I've been trying to acquire things for my pregnant friend, who like me, is on SSI, so this month's money is almost all gone.

Thanks to all who have given thus far.

More is still welcome. I paid for the next year of hosting but I've not been able to get a monitor yet because money had to go to medical costs, bills, rent, groceries, etc. Yeah I know that's not what I said the money was for, but it was a matter of priorities.

Only a few days left for this fund-raiser. If you can kick in a little money, it will help VE and Crazyboards stay afloat a little longer.

olga