CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Alexandra

Narcisstic Ramblings (in the guise of an Introduction!)

Hi all,

I'm officially something of a type 3 Bipolar, but more realistically, just think I am a highly sensitive/dramatic/Italian chick who feels like a fish out of water. I'm prone to depression and bouts of anxiety, OCD compulsions, eating disorders, overachieving, overintoxicating, manipulating, overaccommodating, obsessing over inadequacy, ruminating, overanalyzing, jumping to conclusions, playing the diplomat, healer, ruiner, and vacillating between my many personas. I'm an empath and a chameleon and voraciously/unintentionally soak up influences around me. I vacillate between extremes, I like my routines, and have a hard time with things that are fuzzy and ill-defined (like my diagnosis!) Did I mention I am narcissistic? (On a good day, that is! On a bad day, my ex just liked to call me "a nightmare.") ;)

Joking aside, I'm happy to have found a site where I feel like I can get honest feedback about meds. I'm presently on Cymbalta and struggling with some side-effect issues and could really benefit from your insight(s). I guess my next destination is the Antidepressants forum, but just wanted to pop in and say hi first!

Edited by Alexandra

Guest Vapourware

Welcome to CB! There's lots of members on the BP spectrum, so make yourself at home.

Welcome to Crazyboards! Be sure to read our rules, and don't be afraid to contact a mod if you have a question. I'm glad you found us!

olga

I'm naming my next band "Narcissistic Ramblings." Welcome to CBs.