CrazyBoards.org

Agnst

Guest needabrain

Guest needabrain

I figured I should make a thread because angst drove me into a panic attack and I ended up being hospitalized.

Apparently I have anxiety and lots of it. I didn't realize that I had so much until a friend mentioned something. I realized that my angst turned into a series of minor panic attacks before I started contemplating suicide. And I had another panic attack in the hospital after the first day of school. And another just last week the day before I saw my pdoc.

Well my pdoc percribed .5mg of Clonezapam three times daily. That sent me spinning and just about knocked me into bed. I'm still dizzy from that much Clonezapam in my system, I've been told to titrate down to .5mg at night.

The Clonezapam isn't working much so far. So far my fidget toys have been doing the trick.

hey Needabrain,

It really helps

to have someone

who sees you

give a perspective

Lots of times

I'm hypomanic

don't know

I need that

"Hey,you are out of control."

I sorry you had the trouble

happy you have friends

careful

with that

Special K

I eat too much

sometimes

but then I'm old

you gotta live

with hte results

longer ;)

yanking your chain,Stasis

Guest needabrain

I never know when the next one will happen all I know is the angst always comes first. I wish I knew the trigger. I so wish I knew the trigger. Agitated depression and angst really suck. I don't want to feel this way anymore.

Guest needabrain

Nice, today alone I've had two anxiety attacks. Can't I go back up to the 1.5mg of Clonezapam? At least then I wasn't having anxiety attacks. Although I felt like shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest needabrain

So I think I've figured out that I have a shitload of anxiety underneath a shitload of depression. Anyway I think that my anxiety is the main problem to deal with now that the depression has mostly gone away.

So I think I've figured out that I have a shitload of anxiety underneath a shitload of depression. Anyway I think that my anxiety is the main problem to deal with now that the depression has mostly gone away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi!

Doesn't sound like you're having too much fun at the moment. Know the feeling! Have had days with anxiety attacks almost back to back. Now I'm on 3x5mg of Valium per day, and that keeps the anxiety at bay most of the time, and the anxiety attacks are a lot rarer.

Take care!

H.

Edited to get rid of some typos!

I'm sorry to hear how awful things are for you right now. The anxiety/depression combo sucks mightily. It is so fucking hard to differentiate the one from the other. Agitatited depression is horrible (I've had that one); it's like being attacked by two diseases at once.

For me, depression went away first too. The anxiety lessened after a while but it took some time (and some drugs and some therapy). I know that some atypical antidepressants (non-SSRI) works well against agitated depression. I hope your buproprion will help somewhat.

And there is always the benzos. Serax (oxazepam) work for me, but everyone is different. Don't hesitate to take clonazepam if things really starts to get out of control. The dizzy/sleepy sideeffects will usually go away after a while...

Take care,

V.

Archived