CrazyBoards.org

where to pee, poop & take a shower?

Hi All,

I was reading another thread and didn't think my response would be the right fit, so I started this thread. (idk how to link....its the thread about lady ga ga & DADT).

So, where would you like to pee, poop, take a shower? anywhere....im sure the answers are limitless.

I prefer to do all 3 at home. However, in public:

- I would like to pee and poop in a stall with a door. can be uni-sex.

- shower - im fine with doing it communal with all genders, sexes, races, religions....

what about you?

db

Kind of an interesting thread hope I answer appropriately!

I'll pee most anywhere a shield from view is provided and I prefer nature over festering nasty public rooms (at least the kind we have around here). with enough privacy I'll also drop the deuce here, if it's WAY outta the way. I'll find the proper place to dispose of my paper. #2 is mostly reserved for at home, work or nicer places with proper facilities. Showers? Home or the spa. Period. And alone or with a bestie. Wanna get all those private goodies nice and clean!

edited for clarity

Edited by fluffybirdie
Guest Vapourware

I can do #1s and #2s in a toilet with a stall, or #1s anywhere really with a shield. I've done my fair share out in the bush ;) With #2s, I can be a bit self-conscious so I try not to do them in a public stall but sometimes, the call of nature is too strong.

Same thing with showers, I prefer a stall. However, I can do communual if I'm in my bathers.

I get a secret thrill when out in nature, to crouch by the side of the road behind a tree if possible and tinkle with my hiney in the breeze. Transgester will hold it like a camel until we find a toilet with a lock on the door. And some of it is for the reasons Mud listed.

I like to shower at home, and wear my swimsuit when i shower at the gym. But I was not so inhibited when I was 30 and weighed 110 lbs. More of a exhibitionist I recall. My weight inhibits me now which is maybe for the best.

• 3 weeks later...

1.) Anywhere really. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

2.) Some place quiet, for some reason that one is EXTREMELY private to me.

3.) Showers...uh...when I'm depressed or when I'm not depressed?

Typically, I will shower anywhere a shower is provided for me. On a normal level, I shower every other day. When I'm "sick" (as we say) I may go up to three days or so AFTER the day I was supposed to shower in the first place (so basically five days total go by before I can't stand the stench of myself anymore and I need to shower).

I have a seriously bad habit of neglecting my hygiene.

But seriously. I hate the people who talk in public restrooms when they're actually IN the act of relieving themselves. I hate it, I don't do it, and I also will not do #2 if someone else is in there with me. I wait for them to leave.

Suddenly it occurs to me that maybe this is stranger than I think it is...:blink:

There's no working bathroom in my motor home, so I have to use pubic restrooms for everything.

Showering I take care of at the local gym, or if I'm *really* lazy, I wash my hair in a bucket and use baby wipes.

- shower - im fine with doing it communal with all genders, sexes, races, religions....

I'm not so fine with inappropriate nudity in the presence of children (mine or theirs)

Otherwise, the reality is most people aren't all that interested in my body, and it's not like I'm going to see much of theirs without my glasses.

I will pee just about anywhere I can be reasonably certain nobody will watch me. Public restrooms are fine. The woods are also fine. I've peed into a bowl in the backseat of my car, a coffee can on a boat, it's all good.

I will not twosie just anywhere, though. Oh, no. If I'm not sleeping in the same place for at least 3 consecutive days, I will not shit in that bathroom. I've only just started being able to poop in my office restroom, and I've been there 2 1/2 years. I will absolutely not go if someone else is in the restroom at the same time. Heck, even at my own home I prefer waiting to defecate until I'm the only one there.

I do not like showering in public showers. I feel like there's too much ickiness on those floors. I will, however, happily shower in a hotel room or with a buddy.

- pee at home mostly, or in public if i have to. I am not keen on public toilets and hover rather than sit, because they are gross. In the bush is fine, but i am still angry at whoever gave me such ridiculous parts that make it difficult (impossible i say) to stand and pee. not fair.

- until very recently i would only poop at home. im a bit less cautious now and will poop in a particular bathroom thats often vacant at uni because i spend a very long day there and sometimes it just needs to be done. Not keen on other peoples houses - would often struggle to go at all even when i stayed with them for a week. I'm not so bad these days, but i still avoid it if at all possible.

- showering i would rather do in private, mainly because of cleanliness. I take flipflops/thongs (the shoe kind) with me to wear in the shower if i have to be somewhere else. If its someone elses house, I usually handle it ok. If its gross like the house where my boyfriend lives with a bunch of guys, i'll clean it first, then use it. I'm also ok with showering with someone else but i'd probably be comfortable only with partner and ... my mum, everyone else is awkward. Even close friends. but communal showers are ok if nobody stares, which most people don't, depending on where you are. Although i have to admit that the first time i showered with my partner i found it really strange and was a bit freaked out (despite the fact that id been naked around him, washing seemed different!).

home home home!!!

of course that can't always be the case

i had an experience like dianthus, only i was peeing on the side of the parkway when the cop pulled up and shined a flashlight on me

to make matters worse we were coming back from a kinky club in NYC and had all kinds of crazy shit in the backseat that the cop was looking at, and we were both tipsy and went the wrong way out of the city and wound up on Long Island instead of Westchester

but when i travel, my ass knows it. it's like nope. not pooping here. we're not home.

it can be very uncomfortable.

back in the day i'd pee and shower anywhere with anyone

we girls would all go pee in the bushes together and talk

back when we were drinking pbr's in the park

but these days i'm more wobbly and prefer a seat to sit upon

i don't travel much so showering isn't an issue.

funny topic, thanks for starting it

needed some levity today :-D

db- everyone asks me that! ^_^

If I absolutely positively cannot hold it until morning, the library is open until 2am most nights. If that's not available to me, then I have freezer bags and kitty litter and a dumpster just across the parking lot. Luckily - I don't have to go at 2am very often (cause it's a long walk to the library, and the freezer bag/kitty litter is not exactly the most economical remedy). I'm usually pretty good about not drinking anything after six, except a swallow or two to take my meds, so I don't often have that problem. And the bookstore generally opens at 7:30am. The gym opens at 5:30am, and the library opens at 7:00 am. So most mornings I'm set.

db- everyone asks me that! ^_^

If I absolutely positively cannot hold it until morning, the library is open until 2am most nights. If that's not available to me, then I have freezer bags and kitty litter and a dumpster just across the parking lot. Luckily - I don't have to go at 2am very often (cause it's a long walk to the library, and the freezer bag/kitty litter is not exactly the most economical remedy). I'm usually pretty good about not drinking anything after six, except a swallow or two to take my meds, so I don't often have that problem. And the bookstore generally opens at 7:30am. The gym opens at 5:30am, and the library opens at 7:00 am. So most mornings I'm set.

FYI- My very full bladder will fill a cereal bowl. It's cheaper to wash and re-use than to toss a freezer bag. I haven't tried kitty litter yet, but based on my bowl experiments, I'd say that it takes a lot to absorb a similar amount.

FYI- My very full bladder will fill a cereal bowl. It's cheaper to wash and re-use than to toss a freezer bag. I haven't tried kitty litter yet, but based on my bowl experiments, I'd say that it takes a lot to absorb a similar amount.

If it comes down to that - I keep any plastic throw away cups I get from eating out (almost all of my money is on my student card so I eat out a lot). That way I have something disposable if i ever run out of kitty litter (not likely since I own a cat) or freezer bags. Those are my next tools in case of midnight emergencies. I have a stack of about five of them now.

eta - before anyone jumps on me for using disposable cups... I actually have a reusable cup for coffee so I don't actually get too many cups when going out, but don't carry two cups around (one for coffee and one for cold drinks). Going green is nice, but have pity on my poor back.

Edited by withing