CrazyBoards.org

netsavy006

What's could be affecting my changing "bowel habits"?

I pooped twice today. It was nothing to write home about but my 22lb pug/dauchsand mix apparently has gas bad enough to clear the room and he's going to want to sleep in the bed with me tonight

The Diaper Report:

Kidlet had two bowel movements today. They were a bit softer than an adult's stool, and they were green due to me giving her toddler formula (her diet is shitty, as she's a picky eater). The stools smelled rank, and I think she was offended that I gagged. I use cloth diapers, and they were especially sticky. For the second time in kidlet's life, I did the swish in the toilet thing. I don't have a diaper sprayer. Anyway, the stickiness left her with a rash. The rash wasn't too bad, but it had the little red bumps. I put on some Balmex diaper ointment, along with a microfiber cloth diaper, before I put her to bed.

omg I can't believe what I am reading. I stopped reading this thread after the first 5 posts.

my my my wow

I think it's probable that Andy, who actually started this thread, has no idea why it's been taken so far.

rowen & other mothers:

IDK about y'all...but i monitor my kid's poop way too seriously. probably because she doesnt do it at a certain time - just whenever. so, sometimes all day im wondering when is she gonna do a bm.

oddly, this worry has no effect on my own poops. thank god.

db

Our dog Arrow was ill in a gastro way for several weeks.

He is better now thanks to a suggestion from Mud about his diet.

Gotta confess, we have regular conversations about the state of Arrow's poop.

And the kid who helps walk him has to report in about this matter. :wacko:

Edited by bpladybug

'Is it your period?' 'No.'

Yours and mine both. With mine it was always, 'On your period?' - 'No.' - 'Are you pregnant?' - 'Jesus, Mother.'

Mine thinks that if I don't specifically tell her about it, I didn't have sex.

Back ON topic, any UK Crazyboarders out there familiar with Gillian McKeith (or, to give her her full medical title, Gillian McKeith)? That freak would love this thread.

For non-Brits, McKeith prances around in a white coat examining people's poop on national television and tells them that if you don't buy her expensive and bizzarely named food supplements, your poo will be WRONG.

You might even suffer from 'FOUL-SMELLING STOOLS'!

And we can't have that.

• Like 1

My Best Friend's first boyfriend had a poop fettish.

She found a hunk with a bite taken out.

And he'd put it in the freezer. This is because if you freeze shit, it kills the bacteria and then you can consume it.

I learned this Friday.

I thought about this thread.

That is all.

Starting a couple days ago, I was having really bad stabbing abdominal pain, to the point that it was waking me up at night. It was very uncomfortable, to say the least. I was glad I had a doc appointment yesterday because I was ready to go to the ER if it go much worse. On describing my horrible, painful symptoms to my doc, she told me I had to take a shit (paraphrasing, obviously). So I have some good thick juice and a tub of Miralax now. I will report back.

UPDATE:

I just drank a large glass of mango puree sludge with a generous shot of Miralax.

Wow, I hope you take that shit!

On the topic, my SO says his stomach never hurts when he has to take a shit. Mine does. Just thought I'd throw that int here.

Guest Recluse

I fasted for two days and passed a marble...I had marbles like this when I was like, three.

I've been carrying around a green cats-eye marble in my gut for 26 years....fuck, man.

[PS. To clarify, I didn't go hunting for it, I was just sitting there and heard a little 'CLINK']

Edited by Recluse

I've had some interesting GI distress lately. I think the addition of Tegretol to my Lithium had a very interesting effect on the amount of milk and protein I'm now consuming, which has always had a pungent fecal odour on its own.. but this is just horrible.

The more you know!

Guest Recluse

I've had some interesting GI distress lately. I think the addition of Tegretol to my Lithium had a very interesting effect on the amount of milk and protein I'm now consuming, which has always had a pungent fecal odour on its own.. but this is just horrible.

The more you know!

Casein, whey, and egg white protein powders make you smell especially bad. I use rice and soy proteins mostly and they work okay.

Our dog Arrow was ill in a gastro way for several weeks.

He is better now thanks to a suggestion from Mud about his diet.

Gotta confess, we have regular conversations about the state of Arrow's poop.

And the kid who helps walk him has to report in about this matter. :wacko:

You have a dog named Arrow? I love you Oblio.

I fasted for two days and passed a marble...I had marbles like this when I was like, three.

I've been carrying around a green cats-eye marble in my gut for 26 years....fuck, man.

[PS. To clarify, I didn't go hunting for it, I was just sitting there and heard a little 'CLINK']

Can wee see a picture of this magestic Ass Marble?

Guest Recluse

Can wee see a picture of this majestic Ass Marble?

If I can ever remember to buy batteries for the camera, of course you may.

It's too bad you're not in a drug trial. That would be awesome on a PI sheet!

SIDE EFFECTS: may cause marbles in feces.

Can wee see a picture of this majestic Ass Marble?

If I can ever remember to buy batteries for the camera, of course you may.

Cover it with some brownie mix for awesome effect.