Is Anyone on Twitter?

I joined so that I could microblog my moods as the occured. But it seems I'm alone in the vast universe of twitter. Anyone else use twitter to microblog their days and wish to become my friend so I can read something other than myself? My nickname (how original) is BiploarLifer. All the good ones were taken.

There's an official Crazyboards account that Penny set up but I forget what it is. It's not been used in over a year

I think it just called crazyboards. This was the only reason I joined Twitter back in '09. But I think it's a ghost account, not really used.

There's an official Crazyboards account that Penny set up but I forget what it is. It's not been used in over a year

I think it just called crazyboards. This was the only reason I joined Twitter back in '09. But I think it's a ghost account, not really used.

We might fire it up again someday, if anyone remembers the password.

Guest Vapourware

I deleted my twitter but I might make a new account if more CBers are on it. Sounds cool to have something to microblog about MI stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on FB,had a twitter account for a while but darn if I can figure out how to use it so I just gave up....no luck finding a CB page on FB though so it'd be really great if someone here on the staff are interested in creating on as I'd join ASAP.

• 1 month later...

How does twitter work. I don't have alot of friends that would even want to know what I am doing.

Example: Brian@ twitter: Right now I am not doing anything. I slept all night got up at 12:00

ate lunch and then went and laid in bed all day watching tv.I did the same thing yesterday.

Even if I was active who wants to know what everybody is doing all the time? I guess it's for the twenty

somethings. LOL

Brian

My husband uses Twitter. I did not pay any attention to it. But then, with a business colleague we looked up his tweets and I discovered they were VERY off color, risque. LOL sigh sort of a running patter of dirty tweets................

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived