CrazyBoards.org

I have discovered Take Five.  It is a candy bar with chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter, caramel, pretzels and more chocolate.  It is heaven.  It is like Chubby hubby ice cream without the unnecessary ice cream.  I am only eating the snack size, so that's better right?  The fact I eat 10 snack sizes isn't a problem right?  heh heh. 

Any other crazy favorites?  100 grand is pretty good too.  Crisped rice and caramel covered in chocolate. 

I have discovered Take Five.  It is a candy bar with chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter, caramel, pretzels and more chocolate.  It is heaven.  It is like Chubby hubby ice cream without the unnecessary ice cream.  I am only eating the snack size, so that's better right?  The fact I eat 10 snack sizes isn't a problem right?  heh heh. 

Any other crazy favorites?  100 grand is pretty good too.  Crisped rice and caramel covered in chocolate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the really expensive gourmet dark chocolate.  It is so expensive that you stop yourself from eating too much cuz you spent a day's salary on it.  Plus there's the whole snob appeal.

Anyone remember a candy bar much like a peanut butter cup, only shaped more like one hundred grand bar - am I making sense?  Seems I fondly remember getting this wonderful candy bar often from the store up the street when I was a kid.  I've often wondered if it wasen't a wonderful dream in my head.  Homer Simpson talking:  "Mmmmm, chocolate, peanut butter, grallllll."

Archived