CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
pinkiemarie

What's your favorite lithium color?

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lithium color?

• Blue and yellow
    • Pink
    • Purple
    • White
    • Beige
    • Other
  2. 2. Why is this your favorite?

• It works better
    • It looks better
    • Other

I have never had any but the pink capsules I'm on.  I would much rather have fun coloured ones...ones that don't feel like they are burning a hole in my stomach when I forget to eat something with them would be nice to. 

Edited by Moil

I liked the pink ones the best! They are like taking candy. Much better than the dark grey ones, or worse, the pink and gray ones. Blah. Would you want to swallow anything else that was pink and grey?

I liked the pink ones the best! They are like taking candy. Much better than the dark grey ones, or worse, the pink and gray ones. Blah. Would you want to swallow anything else that was pink and grey?

No, not swallow. But I would definitely wear pink and grey.

Mine are pink with purple polka-dots and it works wonders ;)

your back in black huh?

I'm back and heavily medicated. This time, my lithium capsules are hot pink/beige.

Also I have two size capsules of Geodon, 40's and 20's. The 40's are solid blue, and the 20's are half white, making it easy to distinguish them from the rest. I wish my lithium was that compact rolleyes.gif

Edited by nibblerd

My 150s are ugly grey capsules. Looking forward to maybe getting prettier ones as I titrate up. My Lamictal is a pretty pink color, though. And a nice diamond shape. Doesn't taste good though - DO NOT let it starting melting on your tongue.

Picture11.pngI

Is there a chemical difference between the colors?

Mine are pink with purple polka-dots and it works wonders ;)

your back in black huh?

I'm back and heavily medicated. This time, my lithium capsules are hot pink/beige.

Also I have two size capsules of Geodon, 40's and 20's. The 40's are solid blue, and the 20's are half white, making it easy to distinguish them from the rest. I wish my lithium was that compact rolleyes.gif

Weeeee. My new regimen includes WHITE Buspirone, BLUE AND WHITE 20mg Zeldox, BLUE 40mg Zeldox, WHITE 60mg Zeldox, 300mg PINK APO-Lithium, 150mg ORANGE Lithium and 600mg BABY BLUE(!) Lithium capsules. The only problem is that the 600mg capsule is almost an inch long and about as round as one of those kindergarten pencils. Hard to swallow!

My 150s are ugly grey capsules. Looking forward to maybe getting prettier ones as I titrate up. My Lamictal is a pretty pink color, though. And a nice diamond shape. Doesn't taste good though - DO NOT let it starting melting on your tongue.

My 150's are pretty orange capsules <3

And I let my Ativan dissolve under my tongue. Much better that way.

Hey! I'm not a guest.

Didn't realize I wasn't signed in.

I wondered why it made me do the Captcha code thing...

My Lamictal is a pretty pink color, though. And a nice diamond shape. Doesn't taste good though - DO NOT let it starting melting on your tongue.

My Lamictal is white - all the brands in Auatralia seem to be. None of the ones here taste particularly bad, either.

I've never taken lithium, but I'm definitely a purple person. Purely asthetic tho, which is so not how you should choose your meds. Are USian valproate pills purple?

Edited by maristrider

have been taking the pink lithobid. Oddly.... most of my meds are pink. Would make it a little easier if purples-if greens were used more. Not long ago got ill because I took 200mg of lamictal should only have been 100mg. Way....to many pink pills out there