Rawr

Ummmm... right.. Hi I suppose. I'm Annia (duh!). A bit about me? This is hard.... OK, I'm 19. I've been diagnosed with severe depression and an anxiety disorder since I was 10 years old (fun times :D ). More recently I've been diagnosed with an avoidant personality disorder. Ho hum, what to say? Ummm... I'm British and I'm currently at university. I'm not currently on any medication for the above (although I have been in the past) because my family doesn't approve of it (yeah, I may only be living at home for about 3 to 4 months a year but I still have to please them otherwise I can't get my student loan and grant as it's based upon household income so if my mother refuses to submit her information I don't get the money I need to be here... It's epic.)

I am currently seeing a counsellor every week (one of the university ones.) Don't really know if it's helping. My one main panic right now is that I seriously need to go buy some long-sleeved tops before I go home for Christmas otherwise I'm going to be in a shitload of trouble.

Meh, anyhoo I'm going to go for a wander around the rest of the board to see what's what, wot. I'll pop back in here later with tea :D

Welcome :) I'm 21 and in my final year of uni - there's a good core of university age folks around here.

There's also a lot of us PD folks. I think most of us are Borderline (like me) but all flavors are welcome, of course :) Hope you like it here.

Welcome!

I also have severe depression and self-harm (I assume that's what you meant about needing long sleeves). It's really a shame you can't even try meds--families can be a real hindrance to treatment sometimes. I hope we're able to help support you.

Ummmm... right.. Hi I suppose. I'm Annia (duh!). A bit about me? This is hard.... OK, I'm 19. I've been diagnosed with severe depression and an anxiety disorder since I was 10 years old (fun times :D ).

My one main panic right now is that I seriously need to go buy some long-sleeved tops before I go home for Christmas otherwise I'm going to be in a shitload of trouble.

Meh, anyhoo I'm going to go for a wander around the rest of the board to see what's what, wot. I'll pop back in here later with tea :D

Hello! ummm I am confused/curious. What happens if you do not buy some long-sleeved tops? Why would you be in trouble?

Archived