CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
exl2398

How are you feeling today?

A thread to discuss basic feelings on the day.

Overall, today I am feeling quite a bit hypomanic.

you?

Edited by exl2398

Better than yesterday :) And VERY busy with my new round of classes.

Tiny traces of life and even enthusiasm poking out above a calm sea, itself peculiar mixed waters of despair and resignation.

I am not sure what is up. I am feeling a little down now.

is it possible to cycle like that within a day?

Guest Vapourware

Lots of churning emotions under a sea of tiredness.

major anxiety this morning- like paralyzing anxiety. Managed to pull through. Sometimes going forward is the only option. Excited, got my xanax this evening. So maybe tomorrow getting ready for work won't feel like HELLLL.

I had a really good day today, had day 2 of accudetox training and discovered I LOVE sticking accupuncture needles in people. My borderline stepf is actually a REALLY good trainer, and interesting.

Mr. A has ear needles in his ears right now (i brought some home to practice) and since new pdoc cut him off abruptly from seroquel and replaced it with zoloft (good I think)h he has been on the shitter all day and feeling very sick. He said, "If I've ever laughed at you or minimized you coming off/changing psych meds, I apologize."

It was a good day, saphris is still awesome. I slept well, till 5 a.m. Sad that that's good, but eh. It is. Tapering of quel is hard, man.

Anna

A little shaky. At the dentist's today: "any new medications you're taking?" I thought I had accepted my diagnosis but it was a lot harder to tell her than I had anticipated.

I am not sure what is up. I am feeling a little down now. is it possible to cycle like that within a day?

Yes.

Edited by tamagotchi