CrazyBoards.org

anyone heard of this-a different kind of thought broadcasting

Guest Vapourware

What do you mean by hearing other people's conversations? Do you mean you replay past conversations in your mind, or do you feel like you can hear other people talking about you from, say, another room? Is that where the paranoia is coming from?

I've had periods in the past where I've interpreted other people's conversations as being about me and that had made me highly uncomfortable because I believed the people were mocking me, but I haven't experienced hearing other people's conversations in my mind.

I've hallucinated voices saying short phrases to me on two occasions. One time, I hallucinated a full-on conversation where I was talking back to another person in my bedroom, but it was more like a lucid dream.

I get paranoid sometimes, but I'm not sure if I'm right to be paranoid...or is that the paranoia talking??

I hear very clear conversations about me and people laughing at me in my ears. This is tormenting because of the way I feel about myself. Never had them in my head other than the mental voice of my soul that speaks to me and has pulled me out of deep water before by this we got to get somewhere safe now. but it feels weird inside anyway.

Archived