CrazyBoards.org

No idea what this is...

I don't know if this is still jetlag a week later. I got back from Israel last week which is 7 hours later than the time here. I wake up every night at 5:30 or 6. Last night I also woke up at 2. Then I force myself to go back to sleep and wake up again at 8:30-ish and I go to sleep pretty late usually so I don't end up with 8 hours. I have a cold currently and this is just working against me. I also take Seroquel as sleeping medication that usually knocks me out until forever... but it's not working. brooding.gif

I tried going to bed earlier but I still wake up at weird times.

My mom keeps insisting that jetlag doesn't last this long. I was there for two weeks. I was there for the same amount of time over the summer but I don't remember it taking this long to readjust.

There is some evidence to suggest, I believe, that melatonin will reset your clock and ease jetlag but it doesn't work for everyone. You might try that, or you might just have the flu. 2 weeks is not outside realm of possilbiyt if you were there that long. I'd see doc and ask about the melatonin if it were me....Anna

There is some evidence to suggest, I believe, that melatonin will reset your clock and ease jetlag but it doesn't work for everyone. You might try that, or you might just have the flu. 2 weeks is not outside realm of possilbiyt if you were there that long. I'd see doc and ask about the melatonin if it were me....Anna

Hm yeah I'm going to see what happens these next few days. It could possibly be that I'm waking up because of my cough. I just got antibiotics because cough meds weren't working so I'll see if that straightens things out. If not, I'll see what I can do to sort it out. Cold + jetlag + general MI & med side effects = a mess.

Hm yeah I'm going to see what happens these next few days. It could possibly be that I'm waking up because of my cough. I just got antibiotics because cough meds weren't working so I'll see if that straightens things out. If not, I'll see what I can do to sort it out. Cold + jetlag + general MI & med side effects = a mess.

With all that going on, you should give it more time. Traveling and being sick is a lot of stress for the body. Try and take it easy for a while and rest when you can.

~ May

• 4 weeks later...

Archived