CrazyBoards.org

zoloft for anger & rage

i was told that it would help with my anxiety and sleeping, so i cuuld go off of my valium and imovane (zopliclone). so far i haven't noticed that. anger and rage i haven't had problems with, but like tryp, i've noticed that it hasn't touched my irritability. but ymmv.

--lilly

Mr A was told that zoloft helps with anxiety and rage and is approved for tx of PTSD as well by his pdoc in my presence. I have not reserached those statements.

He seems less ragey to me, signficantly so, but he is also on klonapin so it's hard to tell.

I did not feel ragey at all on zoloft, which surprised me, in fact, rather calm.

Anna

Sorry db posted in wrong place actually, it is a post regarding my eating plan and eating non carbs outside my carbohydrate hour. It has no relevance here but since you have quoted it I will not delete it.

I use the carb addicts diet and it is doctor approved for me. Anna

Im on zoloft at the moment. It sure seems to be taking the edge off my anger. Its approved for PTSD so maybe this is a legitimate effect and not something else going on.

Previously I tried to cross-titrate from celexa to zoloft and I went mixed / dysphoric. Really bad temper.

I have tried lexapro at a high dose and found it turned my anger off really well, but it made me totally apathetic.

Archived