CrazyBoards.org

doing some testing

I've got my own easy peasy method. I put the pictures on Photo bucket.

Next to the picture (or below it) you will see the various codes. If you click on "IMG code," it will say "Copied."

Then you come here and start writing your entry. When you're ready to insert the photo, click on your "Command" key and the letter "V".

I've got my own easy peasy method. I put the pictures on Photo bucket.

Next to the picture (or below it) you will see the various codes. If you click on "IMG code," it will say "Copied."

Then you come here and start writing your entry. When you're ready to insert the photo, click on your "Command" key and the letter "V".

th_FremontBridgeinJanuary-1.jpg

th_FremontBridgeTroll.jpg

That's the old-fashioned way to do it, and it works well. Unfortunately, it assumes that Photobucket won't delete your images at random, which it sometimes does. Also, if you don't log into the Photobucket account for a while, they'll delete all your images, which sucks for readers of old threads.

Our gallery here, for one. We can pretty much trust that nothing is going to be deleted from that. It can be used the same way and you can control access.

I put those bridge photos into photobucket because i could not figure how to get them out of the gallery and into my new blog

photobucket can delete my photos???? !!!!! Thanks for telling me, aurorchs

how do I pronounce your name? it bothers me that i don't know

oh rorchs ?

I put those bridge photos into photobucket because i could not figure how to get them out of the gallery and into my new blog

You should just be able to use IMG tags like Photobucket. You'll need to copy the URL from the "Image Link" box on the gallery page, and then paste it into the popup box that shows up when you click the little picture icon in the formatting bar.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived