CrazyBoards.org

New to the boards... new to Seroquel

hello everyone,

i am new here. I was hospitalized a few months ago for BP. I was previously diagnosed as Depression with high Anxiety. It seems that the Lexapro I was on made the manic episodes come on. I was taking Lexapro at 40mg with Klonopin 2x a day. Now I am taking Seroquel 200mg and Tegretol. I am just wondering what I should expect with all this. And I am ... well I am just perplexed.

First of all, welcome.

Secondly, if meds work as they should, you should expect to stabilize. There may or may not be side effects.

Teh best advice I can give you is to keep a med journal of notes on how you're feeling, s.e.'s and whatnot, and say in good contact with your pdoc.

Anna

Thanks Anna

I hope 2 learn some things. I don't drink anymore bcause of the Seroquel... it seems to help with the craving... I take the pills and sleep well

First of all, welcome.

Secondly, if meds work as they should, you should expect to stabilize. There may or may not be side effects.

Teh best advice I can give you is to keep a med journal of notes on how you're feeling, s.e.'s and whatnot, and say in good contact with your pdoc.

Anna

Archived