CrazyBoards.org

Hanging in...

This last weekend was kind of a back breaker. I had an 11 hour day on Friday running furnace surveys in a heat treat plant and that really brought my stuff into focus. In the "oh shit" kind of way. I haven't done anything that I'm aware of that is going to get me fired or anything, but I just need a standard blood work-up so then I can get back on Lithium. I don't see any other alternative. I just want to know my standard TSH and creatinine levels before I start rolling with this stuff and once I do get a Pdoc again I want to look at all my alternatives. Abilify and stuff. Or something. I'm hoping I can drop in on the local NAMI support group also, they are supposed to be really good and I'm going to hope that helps me get through. You wouldn't believe the run around when I went to the emergency room to see if they could get me my bloodwork. It made me so damn angry. Wasted five hours of my time, hemming and hawing and now I'm just going to have to go back through my old Doctor who will probably lose his mind when he gets the results showing zero lithium. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Archived