CrazyBoards.org

where should i go

I live in America but I've noticed lots of the postings are from the UK, which is great since the humor on this site is much better than most. Don't know where to start --been on your garden variety of happy pills for about about 25 years (started at 14 and I'm 38 now). Originally diagnosed with chronic clinical depression, then bi-polar depression. Also have PTSD from abusive childhood (not war, THANK GOD), OCD, drug addiction (marijuana), a big problem with cutting (embarrasing since I'm too old to still be doing it), insomnia, occaisonal migraines, and, according to this site, ADHD. I don't know where to start --I can't join every group on the site! My big problem is constantly fighting suicidal feelings...but then I end up cutting myself or smoking to deal with it; and then I start with the OCD to try and control it. The PTSD and insomnia just like to join in for the fun. Suggestions? I'm also very anti-social so reaching out is a big step for me, although I'll probably never have the guts to post again...

Guest Vapourware

Welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay.

There's no hard and fast rule as to where you can post, just post wherever you feel comfortable.

Yeah, post wherever you feel most comfortable on whatever day, it shouldn't be a problem. You might want to start by addressing the most serious stuff first, but hey.... if you're ADHD... whatever.

Welcome, in any case, hope you enjoy it here!

Anna

Archived