CrazyBoards.org

Cyclothymic psychopathic narcissistic Hypochondriac with a dash of ADHD

so many psychology themed forums

I really enjoy the light-hearted sarcastic humorous energy of this site

my journey started with some ego shattering experienced in the summer of 2010

a lot of "finding myself"

began as a total newbie into the realm of psychology

found out I was an INTP (explained a lot right there, didn't feel totally misunderstood anymore...)

fast forward to now-- I'm very interested in studying Freud (even though his theories are somewhat antiquated, I can appreciate him for the genius he was, considering his lack of perspective)

And Jung really interests me as well-- as my personal thoughts on the mind and psyche echo Jung's theories... so it has been very enriching to study him

I'm currently partially through Jung's "Man and his Symbols"

psychforums.com gave my an anxiety attack

because I couldn't find the "register" button

then after minutes of exasperated hair pulling and manic clicking

I found a thread that referenced the site owner had stopped allowing registration

thank god

I think I'm going to enjoy this forum much better

please feel free to include sarcastic jabs in your reply

I do not understand pity

only insults

you may also refer to me as "GCP"

as that sounds kind of gangster

like my favorite MMA fighter... the jean-claude van damme looking guy

unfortunately, GCP, you will get no pity or insults from me, only empathy and highfives.

a just as new as you INFP bids you welcome to these boards. remember, we're all a little crazy here from what i've gathered. i don't know much on Freud and Jung's theories, but from what i've experienced and witnessed myself i can say that the human psyche is a fascinating, if not frightening, thing, and so is psychology.

so, welcome! i hope you'll like it here.

Welcome to the forum. PM a mod or admin with questions if you have navigation problems, we don't like frustration here. Hope you continue to enjoy the site and benefit from it.

I would tell you you suck... but you simply haven't deserved it yet, so I shall hold off for now

Anna

(Your resident hardass bitch mod, at least according to SOME people)

Hi, GCP. We won't start insulting you until you act like a jackass, so welcome to our happy home.

Please read the rules so I don't have to slap you around, and watch out for Anna. She's TOUGH! heh

olga

unfortunately, GCP, you will get no pity or insults from me, only empathy and highfives.

a just as new as you INFP bids you welcome to these boards. remember, we're all a little crazy here from what i've gathered. i don't know much on Freud and Jung's theories, but from what i've experienced and witnessed myself i can say that the human psyche is a fascinating, if not frightening, thing, and so is psychology.

so, welcome! i hope you'll like it here.

HI Azul-- thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum. PM a mod or admin with questions if you have navigation problems, we don't like frustration here. Hope you continue to enjoy the site and benefit from it.

I would tell you you suck... but you simply haven't deserved it yet, so I shall hold off for now

Anna

(Your resident hardass bitch mod, at least according to SOME people)

you sound like someone I would date

I'm reading "Why Men Love Bitches"-- it's stashed in my "self-help" section, I think it was written for women tho

Ha! ROFL - about the register button. I experienced that as well.

I thought that site was some cruel joke against people with ADHD and anxiety

Hi, GCP. We won't start insulting you until you act like a jackass, so welcome to our happy home.

Please read the rules so I don't have to slap you around, and watch out for Anna. She's TOUGH! heh

olga

If that's a promise I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome, from someone who's depressed with sprinklies, kind of!

Jung = :)

what do you think about the spirituality where Jung kind of splinters off from Freud?

I had an ego-shattering experience at a job 10 years ago that was the push I needed for a major breakthrough in therapy.

So you never know, for me it was a positive experience, when I resolved it I was much stronger than before.

Archived