CrazyBoards.org

New to here

Guest JuiceJenn

Guest JuiceJenn

Hey just joining, glad to be in! I seem ahead to partcipating and have go through a whole lot so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, adequate info about me, see you about and hello once more haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

Welcome to CB! Just FYI, there are several topics on the main board page. Right now your post is in the "The Health Care System Sucks!" topic. New members introducing themselves post under here: "Introductions - Who The Hell Are You?". Here's the link to that:

http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php/forum/61-introductions-who-the-hell-are-you/

Don't worry about it though, one of the Mods can just move it there. ;)

As far as the time zone, go to the settings page for your account. (Sign in and click on the drop-down menu next to your name in the top right hand corner). Then go to Time Zone (it's the first thing you'll see) and use the drop-down menu to find where you are, then hit Save & you're good.

Hey just joining, glad to be in! I seem ahead to partcipating and have go through a whole lot so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, adequate info about me, see you about and hello once more haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It's kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol

You don't have an account. You're not registered. The first thing you need to do is register and then you'll get the option to set your time zone.

Please don't post the same thing all over the place.

Archived