CrazyBoards.org

want to do it deeper

XSamX

:Trigger: I just cut it wasn't anything deep ... but i want to do it again ..this time deeper ...i just feel that am not coping at all with anything right now ... i tried distractions and keeping busy ....am home on my own right now and able to access tools at anytime as my husband wont hide them from me as he says that sometimes its better for me to self injure rather than me doing something a lot worse and killing myself ....

I understand what he means by that and i think am at that stage at the moment ....

:Trigger:

Cutting more deeply can sever larger blood vessels/tendons/nerves that can permanently disable you (or outright kill you). I'm not sure where you are cutting, but there isn't anywhere on the body that is safe to cut too deeply on.

This may sound like lame advice, but maybe you should just leave the house, start walking. Walk and walk. It doesn't matter where you go, just get that pain out without harming yourself more.

That said, I have at times chosen to SI as an option to suicide. But in general I am pretty safe about it, don't go too deeply, use disinfectant, etc.

I hope you can find a way to feel better without more SI.

I cant go out the house on my own because of social anxiety/ agoraphobia :Trigger: i cut on my upper arm not deep .... but i know if i go deeper than that i will need butterfly stitches ...i have some of them at home and will not be going to the hospital for it :Trigger:

:Trigger:Thanks for the link

I see my Psych every 6 weeks for half an hour at a time and we dont talk very much about me cutting more about my voices and my depression ..

I feel the urge to cut deeper is something that dont happen very often and my husband usually keeps an eye on me when he is here ....i rarely feel like i have to go so deep that id cause so much damage to my self that i could end up killing myself because i have went too deep . in fact i have only ever had butterfly stitches not the other type of stitches and rarely have to go to hospital for cutting :Trigger:

Archived