CrazyBoards.org

So, yeah. Every strength of this med doesn't require pre-authorization... but the one that was written for me. So now I'm going to run out and have horrible withdrawals. I know this because I take one in the afternoon and one at night. I forgot the one at night and felt awful. So after thinking about it I figured it out and took more and felt fine in like 30mins.

Not happy. In fact I cried because I've had a bad day. So I looked a fool and hid behind a scree used to separate everybody from someone getting a flu shot. The pharmacists saw me, but I really didn't give a shit where that's concerned. Regular people would have cared, but the staff didn't care so I didn't care either. So I hate life right now.

Why don't you call your pdoc, and get him or her to call in a different dosage, or formulation, or whatever, that doesn't require the prior authorization stuff? That can take way more than 48 hours, and isn't remotely a sure thing.

It's from a gdoc in a hospital program up here (I'm in the process of switching everything to where I live now), so reaching the same doctor will be hard... worth a try though.

(My pdoc is limited with what type of meds he can write due to where he works, so he joins up with my regular gdoc down there to get them to me. They'd give me another rx, but I have no way to get down there to pick it up.)

Thanks.

Archived