CrazyBoards.org

Yeah so I don't think its doing a whole lot for me. After increasing my Wellbutrin to 300 mg I have felt good and for the last few days I've been skipping my Ritalin and have felt great. I think the Wellbutrin is helping with my ADHD symptoms better than the Ritalin ever did. Actually I think the Ritalin has been making my depression worse. I know I should have consulted my doctor first but I really don't think that Ritalin is the same as any of my other medication. I guess I should start taking it again but I just feel better not taking it...

For me Ritalin increased my anxiety. I have also heard other people say it makes them depressed. My doc recons if I keep having problems with it to try Strattera. I havent been vigilant on my Ritalin intake. But if Strattera does the same thing minus anxiety Im gonna switch.

I was originally on Strattera which seemed a lot better but it was sooo expensive that I couldn't afford taking it...I also wanted to stop the Ritalin because it's a pain in the ass to take it 3 times a day and what was nice about the Strattera was you just have to take it in the morning with your other medication. I guess once you wait another 10-15 years once the patent runs out on it or whatever it will become more affordable...

Archived