CrazyBoards.org

dont want to eat

XSamX

I newly became vegetarian and was eating normally ....i now feel that i dont want to eat ....at all ....at the moment my mother is here for 2 days and i have to eat while she is here ....she has made coments about me losing weight that what ever am doing is working and that i should keep doing it ...but what she dont know it was weeks of me eating very low calories living on rice cakes , slim a soups and veg

I need to get down to a set weight by a set time ....i need to stop eating so much

This is not a pro Ed board, you know this, right?

Your mother is correct, you do NOT need to get to a set weight by a time, and starving yourself is no way to do it, regardless of your situation. For one, you will fuck up your metabolism, not to mention what other body systems you will fuck up.

If you are overweight, go to a nutritionist, and get a sane eating plan to help you, along with exercise.

If you are underweight, go to a nutritionist and some VERY GOOD ED providers, and get some help.

Anna

Extreme dieting can have bad long term consequences-bone loss/ muscle loss, nutritional defeciencies. At the very least take a good multi-vitamin and eat several servings of protein-meat fish-dairy-soy-legumes. dairy-soy milk are also good calcium sources so you can get two for the price of one.

Hey!

You can PM in a bit more detail, if you would like some help with your diet?

Why can you only see a dietician if you diabetic? Thats very odd? Thats about 1 % of the work we do? I work in a hospital and actually don't see any diabetics.

I think if i only did diabetes i would jump out of a building i would be so bored :)

And to be honest , most dietician's feel the same (ssssh!). So if you can find one, they would most probably be very happy to see you.

But as i said in the mean time i am more then willing to help.

How is your weight at the moment? As Cetkat said do you know what your BMI is? (weight/height squared) Even if you are overweight, I always worry about weight loss over time? Throw me some numbers! I can make you a diet if you like?

love Ash

xox

My BMI is 43 i think and my weight is 106 kg my hight is 4"11 i eat things like bean burgers ....nut cutlets ..tofu ...quorn .. rice ..mash ..chips

i cant exercise so well because og back and hip pain .

My dr said it's the only way they will see me that or if am under weight witch am not

I been to weight watches but i didnt lose anything ...i was there for months but that was a long time ago .... the most exercise i do is walking and a gravity walker ..but the walking hurts my back and hip a bit ...i can walk for about 5 mins before i get pain ...bending and lifting makes my back worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived