CrazyBoards.org

It hit me tonight.

I rarely think I do SH anymore.

Today in the grocery store I realized that isn't the case...

:Trigger:

I am allergic to just about every lotion you can imagine. I'm allergic to coconut oil, and shea butter. And also a lot of preservatives and stuff. Not just lotions but body products in general are difficult to get except make up? but anyways...

I have some lotion that I'm allergic to... and when I get really anxious... I'll put enough on that I get a fairly good size weltish rash type thing.

Its not that I forget I'm allergic to it. I intentionally do it for the welt/rash.

I have issues with pulling out hair on my arms/legs.... and occasionally I suppose it could be SH purpose... but usually its anxiety related. I get all anxious that certain hairs look funny or different and start pulling them out.

:Trigger:

I just kinda wanted some .... accountability? I think thats the best word.

My goal is to get rid of all the lotions that I hve an issue with.

I keep a bottle of shampoo and conditioner I am allergic to for guests. But thats not an issue.

I guess the fact that I am 1 year 7 months cut free is still good.

Just need to get rid of these other things.

They are pretty nice. Most are bath and body works lotions... I'm going to give them away to people I know

I have a MI group I'm in... and I'm going to bring some there and say free for whoever wants them....

Some I have in a bag already for one of well... two of my close friends. The non-femenine smelling ones I have in a bag for my best guy friend, as he often needs lotion....

and the other for my closest female friend... so....

I'm hoping there isn't much left after that.

Archived