CrazyBoards.org

Seasonal Affective Disorder

So, I was crying earlier about being annoyed with a nasty hairdresser. It really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, yes, annoying, but crying??? I swear this winter season does a number on me. Nov. - Feb. sucks in the North. I do have a light box, but blue light in my face every day for 30 min. gets on my nerves. Just had to get that off of my chest. Thanks.

I start feeling crappy mid december and get worse until spring hits. I have a light box but actually get too depressed to turn it on. How pathetic is that? Actually, right now I am gonna force myself to get the box and turn it on. Hopefully, I will feel a bit better.

I'd talk to your doctor. Light does help me if I can just make myself use it.

I start feeling crappy mid december and get worse until spring hits. I have a light box but actually get too depressed to turn it on. How pathetic is that? Actually, right now I am gonna force myself to get the box and turn it on. Hopefully, I will feel a bit better.

I'd talk to your doctor. Light does help me if I can just make myself use it.

Exactly how I feel. Unless I'm suffering from a major depression, anti-depressants don't help. So, I will remember to use a light box when I'm feeling down.

Archived