CrazyBoards.org

Don't Tell me What to Do!

3 members have voted

1. 1. Did I Break it?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yep!

Guest Recluse

All you "anti big red button pushers" are really pushing me over the edge! I'm not just going to push it I'm going to break it! Mwahahaha, now there's no Big Red Button for anyone not to push!devlish.gif

Anti Big-Red-Button Pusher checking in.

Also - I didn't push ANY of your buttons. Hah.

Eat it. (I lol'd.)

Amusing. BUT only ve has true control over the big red button. he's like the president, right ve?

Minus the shitty bumper stickers....

I think I saw a good one that said the other day, "If you have one of those Obama stickers on your car it might as well say "I'm an idiot" " or something to that effect....

Anna

Guest Recluse

Amusing. BUT only ve has true control over the big red button. he's like the president, right ve?

I think I saw a good one that said the other day, "If you have one of those Obama stickers on your car it might as well say "I'm an idiot" " or something to that effect....

Anna

I want one that reads, "I VOTED FOR DERP HURR HURR!"

Anna

I want one that reads, "I VOTED FOR DERP HURR HURR!"

I kinda want one that says "I voted for the lesser of two evils which are obviously going to get elected in this country. Two damn parties = not enough."

Archived