CrazyBoards.org

COOLBREEZE3030

I'm 29 got panic disorder, G.A.D., depression. Stupid pdocs need to retire if they don't know what they are scripting. Benzo's need to be banned. I was prescribed 2mg three times daily of klonopin, 2mg twice daily of Xanax, 20mg of lexapro. Did cold turkey Xanax three weeks ago still having withdrawl. If u do't have to take them don't .5mg turns into 2mgs fast I know. Or .25mg of xanax turns into 2mg two to three times a day. I wish these meds on not my worst enemy. Now i'm facing the kingpin klonopin hope my insurance kicks in so I don't have to do this cold turkey. I'm on unemployment made $15,000 last year and don't qualify for medical help u have to be below the poverty line which is 14,000 for two people. My rent is 700 a month food 30 a week for food 50 for a cell utilities. Hello i only get 1000 a month. This world needs help bad.

Welcome. you can get klonpin generic for 4 bucks. it shouldn't be a problem.

i don't suggest cold turkeying it.

Benzos are not bad for people who don't dose escalate and should not be banned for those folks. we don't advocate 'banning" meds here.

other than that welcome, and i hope you enjoy cb

anna

Sorry if my first impression was a bad one I am going through withdrawl just wish the doctor would have told me what I was getting into. But my fault for not ding my own research. Guess was young didn't know what was going on w/me. Banning benzo's would destroy a lot of peoples life's. klonopin for 4 dollars where??? I need a sript first, second generic is 70 dollars for the dose/amount I take per month.

A lot of the pharmacy chains and also check your local cosco's and sam's club for pricing. YOu don't have to be a member to use their pharmacy it is against the law.

You must be on a high dose for it to be that much.

Anna

What happened to the doc who Was prescribing it:? Anna

I ran out of insurance. No one will cover me w/ preexisting conditions. Not to mention I moved out of the city to the suburbs, my pdoc was in the city. So I'm just gonna pay the doc I guess can't be going into the hospital w/no insurance. Thanks for ur advice Mackie.

Archived