CrazyBoards.org

Congressman Craigslist

bpladybug

Congressman Craigslist

My God, so many men are such assholes. This guy has the enormous privilege to serve in Congress, and a wife and son.

So he is posting half naked photos of himself on Craigslist? What an idiot.

He is too stupid to be a Congressman.

He is too impulsive to be a Congressman.

And don't even go there with the 'sex addict' exscuse.

This really pisses me off. If he were my husband..........

Guest Recluse

$10 that he uses the Mel Gibson defense.

Edit: Although in retrospect, I should also say that women are equally capable of that kind of fucktardery, it knows no gender line, lol.

$10 that he uses the Mel Gibson defense.

Edit: Although in retrospect, I should also say that women are equally capable of that kind of fucktardery, it knows no gender line, lol.

women are capable of this, but I think men do it more often

something about the combination of testosterone and power

Are we surprised by this? Really?

Not surprised I suppose, just feel like ranting.

Do these guys never learn?

Do they all think they will be the exception who is never caught?

I have not quite gotten over Edwards or Elliott Spitzer.

What a waste of talent.

Do these guys never learn?

I dont think so!!!! seriously it is not even something they can learn I think..I always think of John Edwards the betrayer when I hear this ..one woman saying "Damn your hot" (that is what she said meeting him I am pretty sure) and he fucked her because ..wow he was "damn hot"

penis,ego money, power it is all connected but not always in that order but penis always first I think

Do they all think they will be the exception who is never caught?

yup and I think it is not always about being "caught" more about a secret under the sheets no one will ever know about....bullshit

rant away BPLB I completely agree ...

sometimes I look at my husband and wonder what is it in his make up that keeps him satisfied with me ..ok he has no money ..and a reasonable ego ..yes he is for sure tugged around by the little brain but he stays home with me and has for 32 years...

I think it is because I let him "pretend" whatever he wants for a little marital vacation with me instead of with someone else if that makes sense ..I do the same and really if we couldnt there have been times in our younger years that straying would have happened ...who knows we are both faithful

maybe give him power and womean that think he is as hot as I do and he would stray I imagine ...but I would not be happy!!!

Archived