CrazyBoards.org

ex and best friend

Well the story here is we broke up like 3/4 months ago and for many months we had a fuck buddy releaship then master - slut releaship, which lead into me being paid for sex. This lead into a very down place as I feel so fucking dirty and used, very used, This lead into depression and self harming. I'm now trying to get over him but it is harder than I thought. I know you are going to be like you are being a stupid little girl (I'm 19 years old). I did this for my own reasons mostly showing him I loved him which was very stupid. Well tonight i found out my best friend thinking of dating my ex which has really upset me, and now really fitting the urge to cut.....help please

Therapy, THERAPY

Do you have a therapist?

It might help you to live somewhere else, where you can have a fresh start. I am not sure if that means a new apartment, or a new neighborhood, or a new town. But if you have actually sold yourself for money you need to break away from that environment. And get some therapy. Check out Community Mental Health centers.

And you need new friends.

I live away from both of them, they live in brighton and I live in london, as Im a student here. Do u mean I need to move away from where I am living at the moment? I think there is so much self hated atm, I feel so crap about myself. I feel betrayed by both of them, as she said she would never date him as she doesn't date friends exs. So just fitting the Si so much as I just feel worth less and that she never really liked me which is annoying. I'm trying to make more friends but I have only lived here for 4 months, so I only have a few friends. I've known the girl for a few years and I have never felt like this. In my head I feel a tad patheic, as I feel like I should be able to cope with this without it bring on a Si epiosde. I thought I would be okay with this suition and be happy for both of them but that hasn't worked.I mean I may be over reacting as she she has said your a close friend and he your ex. It has a lot to do with you. I would rather have both as mates than lose one of you' so it may just be me over reacting but who knows. I've been having a bad couple of days mostly becuase of him.

I'm started therapy last monday but I'm scared of saying I sold my body for money becasue I think it would shock her a lot and she may have to tell other people.

I'm started therapy last monday but I'm scared of saying I sold my body for money becasue I think it would shock her a lot and she may have to tell other people.

It takes a LOT to shock a mental health professional.

I don't know what the laws are like on your side of the planet. If you were in the US, the therapist couldn't tell anyone. Maybe Titania will chime in.

Honestly, I would be open about it, especially if it's the catalyst for the mood episode and SI.

As Rowen said, it takes more than that to "shock" a therapist. Knowing that I am repeating myself from another post to another member in a similar situation, nonetheless, I suggests you get professional help NOW. You must make the decision to get help; you must take the steps to get help; you have choices in life, but those choices are yours. Until you decide to help yourself no one here can help. You can either decide to get help or you can decide to continue on in this, as your said, pathetic mindset.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you should consider dumping both individuals. With mates like those who needs enemies?

Hiya to all, I just seem to be able to shock others who know what I have done as a 'job' in the past, but I guess it would take a long but I guess I'm scared that she will judge and whatever else. I guess the first step is being honest as that the only way I can take the first step. I do belive that I am taking the first step to helping myself as a person. I don't want to be a self harmer or countine in this mind state as it isn't helping. I'm nevous about about the therapy which is annoying but meh.

I can see where you are coming from Indigo n dye and it very true. I'm going to try to stop speaking to the friend if she does date him as atm she is unsure mostly becasue of the drug habbit. So this could be a long going thing, one of the reasons I cant let her go is becasue I do really like her and care about her. With the ex I've had a couple of emails and one phone call as he has blocked my number. This is the only communtion I have had wit him, the emails were him being rude about money which I own him (we said that I would give him half of any money I made but now I am refusing to)

I was guest kelly01 bcasue I couldn't log into my account for a while so now I am using my user name

Should not shock a good MH professional.

cut ties with the friend if she dates him, she will lead you back to him. And self harm. And feeling shitty. Tell her your experience, tell her you don't want contact with her if the "date" which will quickly turn into something else, probably.

Anna

Have you told your friend how you feel about this? You really should, if you haven't done already. I know I expect a lot more than that from my friends. Maybe she doesn't realize how hurtful all of this is to you?

As for the rest, I agree with everyone else that telling your therapist the whole story can only be a good thing. Really, she can't help you, if she doesn't know everything that's going on, you know?

Moving seems like a lot of effort and expense, especially as you're going to school.

And I hope things start getting better for you soon.

Prostitution is illegal in the uk but if you're not currently involved in it, there would be little case to make. A therapist would be focussing on working with you rather calling the police.

Im going to tell her on monday which is a big step for me. I understand that this is one of the biggest reasons to why I started cutting again after a long period of don't cutting.

The friend knows everything which has happened which is the most annoying part of this story tbh as I don't want her to get hurt. I would lose all ties to both of them tbh, I don't want to be lead back to him. ' I told you that I wasn't intersted' even more confused

Archived