CrazyBoards.org

I have had depression since i was young teen......33 now. been on celexa for 8 yrs off n on....a good solid 4 yrs atleast. Celexa is just not doing it for me anymore. I have gained a ton of weight and i am trying to get weight off but it is very SLOW. ANYWAY, my counselors think i have ADD aswell. I have ALWAYS struggled with low motivation, "laziness", poor concentraton, ect since i can remeber. The you add 3 little girls, a home a marriage and LIFe to that and i feel like i am going crazy!!!!! I really need my meds changed {LIKE YESTERDAY} i have had trouble hooking up with a perscriber that takes my insurance very frustrated......I feel like i am asking for help and keep getting turned away!

Welcome to CB! good to have you on board.

Sorry to hear about your situation. As far as a prescriber, I assume you have asked GP/Friend/family/people like that, sometimes you can get ideas and/or referrals from them?

i hope you get your meds scene worked out soon....

Anna

update- Got new script for Wellbutrun XL & staying on my celexa. Doc and I hope will help depression and ADD. Not too happy about staying on celexa because I have gained a lot of weight while on it and it is hard to get it off too ( have been trying 8 wks). BUT one thing at a time! :-)

Archived