CrazyBoards.org

Well I had thearpy on monday and we went to a dark place. We spoke about the sex with payment and she wasn't shocked but sad with I still don't understand. I think she was sad as I was forced, and havn't really thought about it. It felt werid speaking about mike (ex). She said that I need to find someone who would love/adore me which is a werid one for me to deal with. That I still have feeling for him, which is true .I have never felt someone who has adored me, well i though mike did. I still don't know tbh. It a confusing process for me, and bring up a lot of things. She said that she worried it can cause the self harm to get worse, it hasn't if anything it has gotton better. We spoke about me and man that i seem to take the role of the carer and that I tad to give myself to them, without wanting anything in return. All of this is very true.I want to say that i own you a big thanks for saying i should tell her about the paid sex thing.

I passed all my modules for uni last term D

First, congrats on passing the modules! :)

Second: congrats on finding the strength to talk to her about this! I'm sure it was very difficult. It's great that you have a therapist you can trust and feel comfortable with. It's wonderful to hear that you're slowing working on your issues. :)

Archived