CrazyBoards.org

Aussie on board

hi all,

I'm new in town - was directed here by a fellow illness sufferer. Apparently this is a great place to come when the sun isn't shining - people understand but they don't bs you, put you in a bundle of cotton wool or look the other way and pretend it isn't happening when you start doing crazy stuff. Sounded like a place that would do me good. I've worked out that illnesses and the like go in my signature, so scroll down for a look. Got diagnoised about two years ago. Currently undergoing DBT group therapy, individual therapy and medicated. I've been on a bit of a downer lately - of the last 3 months I've spent more time in hospital than outside. I'm not sure where I am at right now (typical borderline), but I'm getting on with it.

Other than my illness I'm a history freak, have a reasonably successful store on ebay to supplement my pension, adore my cat, collect scarves and spend too much time playing mindless facebook games.

Hope to see you around.

Jayne.:)

Welcome to cb, hope you enjoy it. Always good to have another Aussie in the contingent (I live in the us but my passport says Australia and I spent some time in Sydney growing up... both my parents are from there).

Hope you find us to your liking!

Anna

Archived