CrazyBoards.org

Deleted

I don't know how you can handle Stims! All I can say is mania and psychosis BIG time for me. And I have failed out of college due to similar issues at times and other issues at other times. My first pdoc even wanted to test me for ADHD along with the rest of my disorders. Even provigil can send me over the edge if I'm vulnerable enough. Ugh they aren't for everyone that's for sure!!!!!!! Keep an eye on yourself while on them. I'd hate to see them cause you problems. Take care!

i agree, everyone is different. but even if you feel yourself going psychotic there is always an extra 2 or 3 klonopin that can sort that out. clear up those weird thoughts.

im glad that youre putting youre life back together. and are even able to focus well while on adderall.

quick question alien, something that made me focus was topamax, did that drug have the same affect on you? like i would go days without knowing what the hell was going on and i would take topamax and it would sort things out for a bit. the only problem was the weird dreams, and the insomnia.

Archived